Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

If I really get ambitious with my nails tonight... thinking gold spot with the navy blue lines on the ring fingers... but what color can I put in the background, and on the rest of the nails?

Wacky Laki: Dotty Trees #nail #nails #nailart
Wacky Laki: Dotty Trees #nail #nails #nailart
Click here to download
#nail #nails #nailart
#nail #nails #nailart
Click here to download
If I really get ambitious with my nails tonight... thinking gold spot with the navy blue lines on the ring fingers... but what color can I put in the background, and on the rest of the nails?
If I really get ambitious with my nails tonight... thinking gold spot with the navy blue lines on the ring fingers... but what color can I put in the background, and on the rest of the nails?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment