Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

What should we do at our Slumber Party? I would love for someone to paint my nails, I'm sure Pixie would love hers done too! Head over to Pinterest and type in nails in the search bar. Find a design that you think Pixie would love and post it here.

Love these nails! ? Legend of Kremlin Vodka is fashion's most luxurious accessory. #LegendofKremlin #Vodka #Luxury #Nails #Fashion #Beauty Visit www.Legendofkreml... for more!
Love these nails!  ? Legend of Kremlin Vodka is fashion's most luxurious accessory. #LegendofKremlin #Vodka #Luxury #Nails #Fashion #Beauty Visit www.Legendofkreml... for more!
Click here to download
27 Best Nail ticks and tips For The Perfect DIY Manicure THE MOST POPULAR NAILS AND POLISH #nails #polish #Manicure #stylish
27 Best Nail ticks and tips For The Perfect DIY Manicure THE MOST POPULAR NAILS AND POLISH #nails #polish #Manicure #stylish
Click here to download
What should we do at our Slumber Party? I would love for someone to paint my nails, I'm sure Pixie would love hers done too! Head over to Pinterest and type in nails in the search bar. Find a design that you think Pixie would love and post it here.
What should we do at our Slumber Party?  I would love for someone to paint my nails, I'm sure Pixie would love hers done too!  Head over to Pinterest and type in nails in the search bar.  Find a design that you think Pixie would love and post it here.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment